Interpersonal Relationships Workbook
The Interpersonal Relationships workbook by - Dr Kimberley O'Brien - is part of a collection of five books and workbooks, published by Hodder Education UK, for the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programmes Primary Years Programme (PYP).
The Interpersonal Relationships workbook helps educators to consolidate learning, deepen understanding and develop approaches to learning (ATL) skills of collaboration, communication and listening and speaking through a range of engaging activities ideal for independent learning and homework.
- Fun, interesting and creative activities designed to nurture interpersonal skills in the classroom and at home.
- Real-life scenarios for students to practise their newly-learned strategies and tips.
- Opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
- Opportunities for group work and peer participation.
- Understand how the ATL skills connect with and help students to develop agency, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning
This workbook was carefully designed to support critical ATL skills for IB schools committed to student wellbeing. Educators can also benefit from Dr Kimberley's techniques to instigate an inclusive Wellbeing Movement for the whole school community.
This series is aligned with The Best of Friends® program and Quirky Kid's research into Social and Emotional Learning.
Other titles on this series include:
ASD & De-Escalation Strategies
A practical guide to positive behavioural interventions for children and young people by Steve Brown. With clear advice and strategies that can be easily implemented in practice, Steve Brown explains...
Asperger's and Girls
Recently added to our recommended book list, "Asperger's and Girls" is an informative and practical title to support parents with female children with Aspergers. This title has won the Book...
Fitting in to school and social life can be the single most challenging task when you have Asperger's syndrome — "Asperger's Rules!" can help. The strategies in this book will...