School Made Easier
This is a great book for kids struggling with organisation and feeling anxious as a result. The book has a great layout and is full of practical ideas. The content is useful from starting school all the way to more complex organisations skills required as you go along.
Here are some questions to consider when choosing this book:
- Do you ever get nervous before a big test?
- Do you get butterflies in your stomach before giving a presentation?
- Do you ever lose track of papers?
- Do you cram to finish long-term assignments at the last minute?
If you answered ''yes'' to any of these questions, this book is for you!
School Made Easier will show you how to:
- Understand your academic stress
- Use ''mind games'' to feel less stressed and more confident
- Problem-solve to cope with stressful situations
- Organize your papers and files
- Use executive functioning skills to make homework and studying easier
- Manage your time wisely
- Study more effectively
- Stay calm and cool on test day
And much more!
A Terrible Thing Happened
"A Terrible Thing Happened" is for children who have witnessed violence or trauma. Using a cute and gentle story, it illustrates the physiological and emotional symptoms 'Sherman the raccoon' faces...
Fitting in to school and social life can be the single most challenging task when you have Asperger's syndrome — "Asperger's Rules!" can help. The strategies in this book will...
Autism and Girls
Recently added to our recommended book list, "Autism and Girls" is an informative and practical title to support parents with female children with Autism. This title has won the Book...