Growth Mindset Workbook
The Growth mindset workbook by - Dr Kimberley O'Brien - is part of a collection of five books and workbooks, published by Hodder Education UK, for the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programmes Primary Years Programme (PYP).
The Growth Mindset workbook helps educators to consolidate learning, deepen understanding and develop approaches to learning (ATL) skills of self-motivation, perseverance and resilience through a range of engaging activities ideal for independent learning and homework.
- Fun, interesting and creative activities designed to nurture growth mindset skills in the classroom and at home.
- Real-life scenarios for students to practise their newly-learned strategies and tips.
- Opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
- Opportunities for group work and peer participation.
- Understand how the ATL skills connect with and help students to develop agency, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning.
This workbook was carefully designed to support critical ATL skills for IB schools committed to student wellbeing. Educators can also benefit from Dr Kimberley's techniques to instigate an inclusive Wellbeing Movement for the whole school community.
This series is aligned with The Best of Friends® program and Quirky Kid's research into Social and Emotional Learning.
Other titles on this series include:
Behaviour Series Pack of 4
$65.95 AUD $79.80 AUD
We are proud to introduce four new books published by Quirky Kid. This engaging, humorous and intelligent series will assist young readers to navigate key early childhood presentations like manners, nightmares, greetings...
Complete Quirky Kid Pack
$348.59 AUD $435.74 AUD
Introducing our newest, biggest and BEST Quirky Kid Pack. This bundle includes every book and therapeutic resource we at Quirky Kid have released to this day. With 22% off, this...
How to be a Friend
The latest resource published by Quirky Kid: How to Be a Friend: a Guide to Making Friends and Keeping Them.We are so proud to launch this new resource written and...